A short text to describe your forum

Onward4eva

Re: Feedback and Suggestions

Sun May 28, 2017 10:06 am

I thank baba God for dz forum,i had almost transfered 250$ to 72options.com, my instinct just directed me to Google to find out if 72 option. Com was a scam,the response and answers i got from the victims of 72 options left me in shock i saw their adverts on line clicked n registered, in less than a min, one of their staff called me with a uk no that she w assist m to register online, i declined dt i w complete d reg personally, few min later another staff called and initiated the phone assistance again, she requested for my card no,age. Country of residence, card security no, account balance, she was on phone for almost 30 minutes calling my south africa no,i became suspicious n asked Google to help m,dt was how i got dz forum and started reading and learning the testimonies of binary options fraud victims.
May God delivers us from scammers
I refused to be a victim

Fagave

Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:19 am

On this forum people talk, share experience or jus have a good time and that's great!

Figoza

Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:35 pm

Yes, but as I wrote earlier, not very much. If I have time next month I'll try to make a few themes there=)

Rexat

Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:57 am

That would be great. I see that the forum is still young and in its developing stages.

The Observer

Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:49 am

The Observer

It never ceases to amaze me, that where ever money is involved, whether its Trading, or whatever, scumbags are allowed to run sites that take peoples money, and get away with it. How can scammers start up, without been Regulated? It seems that company's from Sofia Bulgaria, and from Tel Aviv are allowed to set up multiple scam companies, who employ criminals, professional liars who sleep at night, knowing they have ruined peoples lives.

Cavin Fox

Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:39 pm

Hi there!
I got deposited for managed account and it makes me some profits already.
Should I be worried? thinking to put a bigger deposit to makes those profits skyhigh :-)
Thanks

GregGriffin

Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:49 pm

Today marks it 1 year with my broker and I can proudly say he has been the best so far. Many of us here have been scammed in their quest for the genuine broker. I know how it pains to lose your hard earned money to a scammer, believe me I had been in such situations and I never regret because I counted it as part of the journey towards greatness. If I had not been scammed may be I wouldn't have met my broker, but today I can proudly say that I have secured the future of family with my investment in the market.
The real brokers don't make noise ,they don't post, they don't call huge amount of money that sways you off your feet. Do you know what they do? They tell you about investments with realistic returns they nurture that your investment and you watch it grow daily, they guide you and advise you financially, they don't advertise themselves their good work/services speaks for them. You can just look for their web page and make sure to yourself – look for Banc de Trust

Figoza

Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:06 pm

Guys, I need your help. I've created a couple of general topics for discussion but they've been silent for 2 weeks now=)

murray kerkhof

Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:49 pm

I started investing in Magnum Options about a year ago. It started out at $250 and then I had to invest another $5,000 if I wanted an account manager who would give me trades that he would instruct me to complete over the phone. We had some initial success, so Invested more money and then there were more bad trades than good and the account manager disappeared. Finally another account manager got in touch with me and we made a few more trades, but with little success. Then I couldn't get in touch with anybody and then the account went dead and the website is no longer accessible, with a message to the effect that the site has been shut down due to numerous complaints. What about all the investors that still have balances in their accounts that they can no longer access. Is there any recourse through some sort of class action suit?

Olla

Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:22 pm

1 year is nothing for a broker. Actually, traders who work with a young broker deserve some credit. Anyways, what are your broker's investment conditions?